Celebrity On the one side where the cases of Corona is increasing day by day. There is a certain section of a society struggling to fulfil their necessities amid lockdown. The condition of migrant labourers, Frontline workers and daily wage earners are more pathetic after Indian government called for Nationwide lockdown. They are going through hell facing difficulties to gather bread two times a day.
To help them in their struggles, People from different spheres of life have joined hands. Sportsperson, Corporates, Ministers to Celebrity have come in front to help a bit in making their life easy in this difficult time.
Here are the list of Celebs who are extending their support to needy.
1. Sonu Sood:- The actor has launched “Ghar Bhejo Mission” under which he has arranged hundreds of buses for migrant workers. He has helped thousands of migrant workers to reach their hometown in Karnataka, UP, Bihar and Ranchi Celebrity. He is also feeding more than 45,000 people every day in Andheri, Juhu, Jogeshwari and Bandra. He has also opened his Juhu hotel as a residential facility for health workers.
2. Shah Rukh Khan:- Shah Rukh Khan along with his wife Gauri Khan have announced several initiatives to help people in need. Celebrity They have given their office space for quarantine purpose. His production company Red Chilli Entertainment is also helping the needy in many ways.
3. Rakul Preet Singh:- Actress Rakul Preet Singh with the help of her family members is providing food for 250 families near her home in Mumbai. Celebrity She is serving meals twice a day to unprivileged ones.
4. Akshay Kumar:- Akshay Kumar donated a total of 28 Crores to PM Cares fund and 2 crores to Mumbai police for safeguarding city in the situation of crisis Celebrity.
5. Vikas Khanna:- Actor and Chef Vikash Khanna is also extending his warm support to needy ones. He has provided 4 million dry ration meals to old age homes and orphanage in 75 cities of the country. He has also shared his personal information for the people who seek his help. He also has hosted Eid feast in Mumbai to feed over 1.75 lakh people.
6. Anurag Kashyap:- One of the finest Director of Bollywood has given his personal belongings and Awards to raise funds for helping the needy. He has given his 2013 Gangs of Wasseypur Critics Award for fundraising.
7. Irfan and Yusuf Pathan:- Irfan and Yusuf have provided 5,000 Kg rice, 700 kg of potatoes and 10,000 kg of grains to each family a month. They have also distributed around 4,000 masks in Vadodara, Gujrat.
8. Sonakshi Sinha:- Sonakshi Sinha auctioned one of her painting “The Enlightened One” to raise money for migrant workers.
9. Salman Khan:- Bollywood superstar Salman Khan extended his helping hands to 25,000 daily wage workers of the film industry.
10. Priyanka Chopra:- Priyanka Chopra has provided 10,000 pairs of footwears to frontline workers and also 10,000 pairs of footwears for Medical workers in Government and Public hospital in India.