Ever since many nations of the world have begun to recognize the rights of gay men and women, allowing them to marry and access to certain privileges, popular LGBT couples are starting to pull the curtain off their relationships. After staying away from the limelight for so long, gay people are now more comfortable roaming around with their better halves. Here are a few lesser-known Hollywood LGBT couples :
• Richard Buckley and Tom Ford: This couple has been together since 1986. As reported by People, Tom Ford said, “it was literally one of those things. It was literally love at first sight”. The couple officially announced their relationship in 2014. They also have a four-year-old son together.
• Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka: “How I met your mother” star Neil Harris and David have known each other since 2004. LGBT They had fraternal twins in 2010 through surrogacy and announced their engagement in 2011, which happened five years prior. The couple got married in 2014.
• Wanda Sykes and Alex Sykes: The couple has been a huge supporter of LGBT rights and they come out publicly to voice their opinions about the same. Wanda and Alex got married in 2008 in Las Vegas. In 2009 Alex birthed their twin children, Olivia Lou and Lucas Claude.
• Alexandra Hedison and Jodie Foster: Hedison is a famous photographer who dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years before splitting LGBT in 2004. Jodie accepted her sexuality publicly in the gratitude speech for Golden Globes in 2013. Jodie and Alexandra are reported to have been married after dating for almost a year according to E! News Report.
• Todd Spiewak and Jim Parsons: “The Big Band Theory” star Jim Parsons had known Todd for more than 14 years and these two finally got hitched in 2017. In October 2013, both Todd and Jim were awarded the Inspiration and Respect awards by the LGBT Youth Advocacy Organization GLSEN. This resulted in the couple stepping out and giving interviews together.
• Ricky Martin and Jwan Yosef: Superstar singer Ricky Martin announced to the world that he was gay in 2010. It was love at first sight when Ricky and Jwan saw LGBT each other for the first time. They have been happily married since the announcement in January 2018 and father four kids together.
The LGBT community has been neglected and denied its rights since long back. Now when major countries like America are realizing the rights of the community, gay men and women aren’t afraid of not being straight and are freely acknowledging their sexuality. Famous celebrity couples are also accepted widely and happily by the general audience.