Why Japan is different than the rest of the countries in the world
Japan is one of the most advanced countries in the world, with a flourishing tourist industry and magnificent vistas. But there are certain special things which one will only find in Japan. The stuff which makes it different from the rest of them.
• The Vibrant Train System: Trains running in Japan are popular for their varieties. Vintage, double-decked, super-fast, trains without a driver, and cartoon trains like Thomas the Tank Engine. Subway and bullet trains have separate women-only coaches ensuring the safety of the same.
• The Cherry Blossoms: Sakura is the national flower of Japan. During spring, the whole countryside is covered with pink beautiful cherry blossoms, a scene worth watching in a lifetime. Around this season, dishes made of cherry petals are also very popular among the people.
• Japanese Cuisine: Japanese dishes like edamame (soybeans), sushi and miso, are loved across many nations. Apart from these, there are a lot of unique Japanese dishes one must try. Japan sure tops the go-to the list of a foodie.
• The Robots: The robot industry is so developed in Japan, that even children keep robots as their pets. These robot machinery can be found all over the country, engaged in services like waiters, vendors, managers and many more.
• Customer Service: Japan’s service industry is recognized as excellent all around the world. The best part is, it is even done without any expectations of a tip. People in the service industry are courteous to a fault. Also, they don’t even encourage gratitude, they’re just doing their job.
• Anime & Manga: Japan has offered the world a precious form of entertainment in the form of anime and manga. Astro Boy, written in the 1950s, is one of the world’s first manga. Anime is one of the country’s most iconic exports. Japan’s manga has inspired a lot of comic book artistry in Asia and America.
Add Japan to your bucket list because you don’t want to miss out on the breathtaking opportunities Japan has to offer. With its culture, cuisine, and views it is truly one of the most popular travel destinations which make it different from other countries.