Luckiest Meet Frane Selak born on June 14, 1929, is a Croatian man who was a music teacher by profession, but got fame for his luck because allegedly he has escaped death 7 times and won the lottery of whooping amount $1,110,000! This amount is really huge.
The story of Frane is so far-fetched Luckiest that you’d walk Luckiest off from a movie, documentary of his life thinking it is so unrealistic. But it’s not. It’s an authentic story. Frane Selak’s terrifyingly unlucky but implausibly lucky timeline goes like this:
1. 1962 – It was January when he was traveling in a train through a cold, rainy canyon when his train turn over from the tracks and collapsed in a river. Selak got saved by someone as he pulled Selak out-off danger while the other 17 passengers drowned. Meanwhile, he got an arm broken and had to suffer from hypothermia which was tough for him.
2. 1963 – On the very next year, during his first and foremost Luckiest plane ride for which he was excited turns to be his last ride, as he got blown out off the plane door as it got broken down and landed in a haystack living to tell the tale. Unfortunately, the plane crashed, killing 19 people including the pilot. But Selak’s survived.
3. 1966 – Three years later,Luckiest a bus in which he was riding in, drifted off from the road in a river making the whole bus drowned which led the other four passengers to go to a watery grave, luckily Selak plunged to shore with a few cuts and bruises.
4. 1970 – He was driving his car to way back to home when his car Luckiest caught fire. Just after he shift for oneself out of his moving vehicle the fuel tank blew up.
5. 1973 – Again, three years later Luckiest his car catches fire in another driving contretemps. The engine of his car gets saturated with sizzling oil from a malfunctioning fuel pumps and bombarded flames through the air vents. Luckiest His hair got complete incinerate but he survives without any major harm.
6. 1955 – He was hit by a bus in Zagreb but this time also he hold of minor injuries.
7. 1966 – This time he eluded on a head-on smash-up with a Luckiest United Nation truck on a mountain curve by swerving into balustrade which gave way under the force of his car when he got ejected from his car when the door flew open as he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, but fortunately he managed to hold onto a tree, and watched his car making nosedive down to 100 meters in the gorge. But Luckiest this was not the end of his being lucky, after dodging death 7 times he even won a lottery in 2003 of huge amount $1,110,000 just 2 days after his 73 rd Birthday and in the very same year, he married for the fifth time. As Luckiest he purchased two houses and a boat for himself, he decided to give most of the surplus money to his relatives and friends. What a life!